Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wrigley Field

This is one of the first weddings I did.  The wedding was planned around a cubs baseball game but for some reason the game time was changed.  The traffic was so bad that there were only 3 people at the church when we arrived.  Being so happy to be marrying the man that she loved the bride did not even get upset for a minute.  She just delayed the wedding by about a half hour and everyone was able to arrive.  After the ceremony we went by the stadium to do a few photos.  I try to ride to all locations in the limo with my bride and groom so that I don't get separated from them.  The game had just ended and there were many drunk fans around that wanted to congratulate the bride and groom.  We managed to get some great photos anyway, some with fans included, some without.  I liked the original shot but I especially like the antique look.  I made the background a sepia tone and antiqued the couple.  This was done with the existing light.  No flash was added.

No comments:

Post a Comment